Saturday, October 14, 2006

its moving day !!

just to let you know that i've been doing some 'moving' lately and i recently opened a new site that i dedicate to Yong Joon and some of the things that interests me. i'll still be here in blogger though my postings would be coming in quite few and slow but you can check me out in my new crib in multiply.com w/c i called windmills of my mind. am still doing some tinkerings in the site & still lots & lots of byj related stuff to post and update... pls click here to visit the site.

ok, you might wonder who the heck is ' sareeh ' when you open the site. well, that's me and that's my real nickname. actually, it should be ' sari ' but its already taken so i got the sareeh w/ a little variation in spelling ^^

hope you'll come and check me out but hey, blogger will still be my first byj home. wont leave this place but it sure feels good to have another hang out with yong joon.

see you all,
ciao :D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I just visited your new blog. It's very interesting and fantastic. I'm happy to see more BYJ sites.

I believe it's a lot of work to maintain those blogs, and I envy your energy very much.

And 'sareeh' is a cute name.

Take care,

suehan

9:38 PM  
Blogger bb said...

hehe, sari is such an indian name!

like suehan, i've gone over to look. very sweet and pretty looking site... actually the multiply format makes it easier to 'store' things and categorise them in addition to having a blog. so in the long run, it's actually better.

haha, i even just signed up for an account so that i can reply to your posts.... windmills of your mind, an old song that i like very much!

p.s. me too me too love girl from ipanema!

p.p.s. actually i've been contemplating 'moving' too, kindda like wordpress... but whoa, it's so much hassle to move my old blogger posts over! so... am still thinking about it. and i really don't wanna move without moving my old postings over :(

11:32 PM  
Blogger HeippieH said...

Dear Frances, I love your new site. And I love your writings. Take care and see you around.

h.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Lalique said...

friendly visit from Turkey

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Lalique said...

Wishing you best
from Turkey
blog visiting

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>