Sunday, September 24, 2006

thank you nagajun

as i've been writing all along, i have always been awed and amazed by the sheer talent of BYJ fans particularly in the world of drawing. this is one gift that i'm so wishing to have gotten from my recessive genes but alas nothing came forth, nada, zilch !! :( & so, what's left for me to do? simply say oh and ah whenever i see a BYJ drawing and utter thank you so much !!!

i know that this sounds like a recording but i still want to say kamsahamnida for all the beautiful drawings and of course, a special mention to one of my favorites, nagajun ^^^ i've seen lots and lots of nagajun's drawings and they never failed to impress me. oh yes, nagajun is so prolific and so quick in creating her lovely stuff !! i particularly love her various sketching styles and her different interpretations of Yong Joon. love how she portrays him in the most realistic way and even the drawings that has this different look in him ;)

looking forward for more inspiring drawings from all my talented Baesis' ^^

got all these great stuff from nagajun's BYJ blog


4 Comments:

Blogger mrs a said...

Amazing thanks for sharing and tell her how wonderful these are.

7:06 PM  
Blogger frances said...

hi mrs a, i do hope nagajun will find her way in my blog so she'll know how we appreciate her works ^^

1:56 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

I always look forward to your postings of nagajun's work in soompi. She can really capture the essense of yong joon in her work.

9:13 PM  
Blogger bb said...

me too like her work :)

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>