Wednesday, September 13, 2006

a byj ring

i did my usual BYJ surfing tonight and i saw this little picture in BYJ Bar
that features this ring w/ Yong Joon's initial !!


it's being offered in Nieve Online Shop as some kind of a BYJ birthday commemoration ring and that's according to the fish named babel ^^. i'm not sure though when Nieve started selling this item . looks like its being offered in platinum and silver, the platinum kind is priced at 356,475 JPY or about 3,030 USD & the silver on the other hand, goes at 50,400 JPY or 428 USD.


i'm not really a ring person but i would not mind keeping this in my favorite music/jewelry box or if i feel like missing him so much, i can have it as my necklace pendant during the day...and even at night :p....that is, if (capital IF !! ) only i've got the bucks to spare @@!! ... :( ... sigh....

6 Comments:

Blogger bb said...

hey, i really like this ring! but i thought this is kindda a tad too masculine, no? good idea to use it as a pendant... :p

abit expensive huh?

7:51 PM  
Anonymous jaime said...

It's a BYJ ring! but yeah, I agree with bb, it looks better on men, but of course, which man will want to wear a BYJ ring?!

The pendant idea is brilliant, you can change it anytime according to your clothes. oh, more dreaming and drooling ......

I remember mishio has last blogged about Nieve shop in Japan and bb has actually visited the place, right? Such a charming store with all the BYJ pictures. Btw, really miss mishio and wonder if her eyes are ok?

10:04 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

I woudn't mind having that ring too IF I have the money but dreams are free so I'll join in in wishland.

1:31 AM  
Blogger frances said...

hey bb,
likewise, too masculine for me but it somehow reminds me of that certain manly actor called BYJ *wink*

6:48 AM  
Blogger frances said...

hello jaime,
would love to wear 'BYJ' around my neck anytime of the day @@!!
so missing mishio too :( i hope she's doing well.

6:51 AM  
Blogger frances said...

hi marissa,
my byj wishlist is getting longer and my pocket is getting smaller...sigh..

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>