Monday, August 28, 2006

i wish you love

dear yong joon,

i changed my blog music especially for your birthday ^^ are u familiar with the song? it's called "i wish you love" . you probably have heard of the french songwriter named charles trenet? this song was written in french by monsieur trenet who also did the popular "beyond the sea". so, do you like my choice of song for your special day? this is quite embarassing but it's actually my birthday message for you !! pls. don't laugh but some parts of the song's lyrics do convey what i want to say to you ~~

I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss, but more than this
I wish you love....

I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love....

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all when snowflakes fall
I wish you love....

yeah i know, its kindda too mushy and too romantic but i also happen to be a romance buff ^^ and i honestly feel the words for you. more than anything else, i sincerely wish you will find your true happiness topped with loads of love.

got something to confess to you. august 29 is actually that day of the year when i really really wish i could do something extra special for you. something that i can proudly show off to you like a nice drawing, a lovely poem, a fun VOD and a wonderful essay. how i wish i could do these things for you but alas, i can only write a short passage & even borrow words from a song!! how original is that ??!!

anyway, what is important is that you're happy on your birthday and wishing that you will always be happy in the days to come and always be showered, kissed and hugged with lots & lots of love ♡♡♡

yong joon-ssi, saengil chukha hamnida !!

4 Comments:

Blogger mrs a said...

OH Francis, that is so sweet. I know he would love it. You know, I often feel when I get a card that the person who gave it to me was actually saying the words from their heart and I bet he feels the same. So it is beautiful especially since it comes from you. Good Deal! Is that wuri YongJoon as a youth?

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Frances,

Via bb's blog, here I am, and now I'm listening to one of my favorite songs by Ono Risa.
How do you do!
Today (oh, already yesterday),I
introduced the review for Aprpil Snow at Edinburgh film festival to my friend's site. I'm sure all of them will be very happy to read it.
Thank you for sharing it on Quilt.

cloud nine

10:06 AM  
Blogger frances said...

hi mrs a,
the very cute little boy in the pic is our yong joon! think he is about 5yrs old ?? even as a kid, he already has this magical charisma ^^

11:14 PM  
Blogger frances said...

hello cloud nine, nice to have u in my blog!!
i just discovered lisa ono & like her style & voice! she's half japanese, right?
i'm still on the hunt for more AS reviews from EIFF, so far, the majority feedback is positive ^^

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>