Sunday, August 20, 2006

his cheeks....

in heippieh's blog, she enumerated the various parts of yong joon's body that was blogged about and there are still a lot to cover !! this time around, i'll be on the wholesome side and do some writing and posting about his kissable cheeks.....yeah right, i did say wholesome, ok? just don't think of the other colloquial expression ....you know, the 'cheek behind' >-)

anyhow...i feel that yong joon's cheeks belong to the 'overlooked' part of his body. the cheeks are not that mentioned too often coz it happens to be adjacent to his other more famous facial parts...the clear expressive eyes, the intelligent eyebrows, the patrician nose and those oh so sexy lips. & so, w/o much ado, i'm going to give his kissable cheeks a chance to shine.

what comes to your mind everytime he gives us a full frontal facial shot ? well, if you ask me, i always have this wishful dream of caressing his gentle yet masculine face, starting from his elegant cheeks. oh ! how i would love to have that one in a trillion chance to tenderly touch his face. it probably feels soft and strong even with just my fingertips touching his cheeks....sighs....dream on frances ^^^


the camera caught a number of shots with yong joon doing this cute puffed cheek expression. he looks so cute doing it and it makes me feel that there's still this little boy in him. it reminds me of my eldest brother (kuya in filipino language) coz when we were younger, he used to do the puffed cheeks when he is concentrating on a school work or when he got caught doing a mischievous act :D

i wonder what makes yong joon do the puffed cheek thing. well, it could be a number of things. he could be tired or he's seriously thinking of something or he's just simply having fun, but whatever it is, he looks so adorably boyish doing it and makes me want to gently kiss those cheeks *blush*


but the next 2 pictures makes me forget about the adorable boyish cheek and makes me want to think about the colloquial cheek.... :-}


'his cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers....'
from song of solomon

8 Comments:

Anonymous jaime said...

oh oh oh frances, love those cheeks! especially the puffed up ones, make me want to poke it! OK, I won't poke, can I touch and feel it? Must be so smooth and warm, sigh!

I wonder what kind of exfoliating lotion he uses, his cheeks are glowing! I want one too!

btw, I love the music. I feel like I am drinking Khalua and cream in a hotel lounge!

12:28 AM  
Blogger bb said...

me love his cheeks too, both the up there version and the down there version... :p

5:32 AM  
Blogger frances said...

funny jaime, no poking from me but i definitely would love to pinch his puffed cheeks!! he looks so cute...& sexy :)
know what, listening to bossa music while looking at yong joon's pics gives me this warm sultry feel, crazy me ^^

6:26 AM  
Blogger frances said...

oh bb, i love both versions too though the down there version exudes more mystery & quite elusive to the eyes :-}

6:37 AM  
Blogger HeippieH said...

well done Frances! it is an overlooked part of his body, but once you mentioned it, it is so obvious that it deserves a thesis to analyze it! thank goodness, I got to add to that collection of mine! thanks frances!

4:33 PM  
Blogger HeippieH said...

oh oh, anyone did his back ? i meant pat his back? no, i meant touch, no i meant look , no i meant examine ... no no, i meant write about ...

4:35 PM  
Blogger frances said...

hi heippieh!
i actually wrote a little something about his back last june '06 ^^
here's the link ~
http://frances4byj.blogspot.com/2006/06/keep-coming-back-for-more.html

....hmmm, let me see...what's next ?? :)

5:29 AM  
Blogger byjglobal said...

frances: He definitely has more beautiful cheeks than any one, especially around his mouth with delightful smile line and soft hollows on his cheeks. There isn't any name for it, coz no one ever had this kind. btw is there such thing as intelligent eyebrow? Ya! YJ's? Never heard of such expression as intelligent eybrow. I can understand if you talk about wuri YJ's. Anyway, I think your writing is quite intelligent.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>