Monday, June 19, 2006

keep coming back for more













what is it about this man's back that keeps me coming back to blabber nonsense in my blog ??

could it be that everytime i see his back, my imagination simply goes wild and makes me think of things like a pair of hands and arms lovingly embracing that muscled torso....or fingers delicately touching those wide dependable shoulders....or a pair of hands caressing his strong nape and tousling those thick & silky hair ?? or maybe its some kind of a teaser on what i'm about to see when my haywire imagination just goes a little bit wilder and my vision goes a notch lower and behold his gluteus maximus....his yet another muscled b..... *wink* ....well, i don't mind seeing it all over again, even though i've seen it so many times & i've lost count already courtesy of his film, Untold Scandal *blush* .

gosh, this crazy nonsense is probably the result of endlessly rewatching his dvds/vods and tirelessly going over his pictures that my mind has practically gone BYJ automated and any part of his magnificent body automatically got dissected, assessed and blogged !!

let me see now.... *frances trying her darn best to look serious * .... actually, a lot of byj fans have done stuff like this where major parts of his body like his eyes, lips, nose, hair, eyebrows, legs, hands were meticulously analyzed, seriously evaluated, critically examined and came up with very informative articles that would make both byj and non byj fans better understand why there exist this very unique person named BYJ........haha, this sounds like i'm making a major presentation!!! *wink*

but really, however others may see it, BYJ fans have done wonderful articles writing about what makes yong joon click from the physical aspect. he wouldn't be who he is right now if he has a different shape of eyes, nose or lips !!! no way !!

this guy is simply wonderful and he deserves every bit of 'tribute', even this kind of crazy far-out nonsense from me !!!

8 Comments:

Blogger bb said...

hee... i love his back too.

actually, ain't that many parts of him i don't like :p

6:25 AM  
Blogger Addicted to BYJ said...

i am still waiting for 'untold Scandal' to be delivered. I can't wait to see the movie because I am particularly interested in artistic presentation of the period costume and architecture and also social aspect of chosun dynasty. I did hear about there is a full view of BYJ's hind side in the movie and hope it is not too distracting for me to appreciate the artistic and cinematic aspect of the movie. My intention of ordering this movie is very pure, and has nothing to do with BYJ's buttock, I swear.

hahahaha.. I said it before but i will say it again. i love your writing. It is so teasing.

12:46 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

His back...... I do have some silly thoughts on what I want to do given the chance to embrace him.

6:59 PM  
Blogger bb said...

hee, addicted,
yea, i'm sure you've the purest of pure intentions when you clicked 'buy now' for the untold scandal :p

7:08 PM  
Blogger frances said...

bb,
i love every bit of him but there's just something about his back that makes me go weak *blush*

coming in a close second is his pair of big feet...i wonder why ?? *wink*

6:14 AM  
Blogger frances said...

hey addicted,
i adore untold scandal. the visuals are amazing, love the baroque music and simply went gaga over chowon's buttocks...errr, i mean, chowon's buttery character ^^

i almost got carried away there...hahaha

6:21 AM  
Blogger frances said...

hi marissa,
me too !! i do have a lot of things in mind on what i will do when i get the chance to embrace him...that is, if i will still be able to move & blink my eyes when he's just a foot away from me !!

6:26 AM  
Blogger HeippieH said...

Ah, I got it. I'll include this one in my collection as well. And you know, I expect more for less :-) (more of your writing about less of "obstacles" on his back) :-)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>