Monday, April 03, 2006

jaeho dearest

i was looking for my april snow ost cd but I happened to pull out my hwrl ( have we really loved ?) ost cd & i told myself, why not? it has been quite some time since i listened to it. so i played the cd and memories came rushing back. Big Time. and lo and behold, jaeho was right there in front of my eyes again. i don’t know, but this guy simply got a super tight hold in my heart. it's as if he broke my heart a thousand times and i’m still here waiting & he is still so much a part of me.

just listening to the love songs of hwrl makes my eyes wander, as if looking for someone and hoping to see that someone. crazy & pathetic huh? yeah, up to this day, since watching hwrl and falling for jaeho the first time sometime last year, he is still very much in my mind. just the mention of his name, a trickle of music from the ost and i’m a total goner.


what is it about jaeho that have me enamored up to this day ? honestly, i don’t know. probably, i witnessed & rejoiced in his celebration of love and hope, cried buckets in his most trying moments and got numb & felt lost when he left this world. he just felt so real to me.


jaeho should have been given a longer lease in life. he deserves it. so much pain and suffering accompanied him all his life and he deserves to be happy. but then again, the love of his life was there with him to the very end. she never abandoned him even during their toughest days together. i guess jaeho did have a chance to be happy and experience a love that does not ask anything in return. love that is in its purest form. oh well, the thought that jaeho was loved unconditionally somehow eased my silent pain for him.

jaeho dearest, i’m sure you know that you will never be forgotten. you’re this kind of guy who will always have a space in somebody’s heart and a special place in someone’s memory.

till we meet again.

5 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Hi frances,

I love Jaeho but I can't bear to watch HWRL again. The pain and hardships he underwent was just too much for me and just thinking of it breaks my heart.

2:10 AM  
Blogger byjglobal said...

I agree Marissa. I was physically and mentally sick for 3 days after I watch this drama. Too much to bear. If it happened to someone else, I would'nt have been so sad, but our most beloved man, our own YongJoon's pain, oh! my heart was completely shattered. But good drama, everyone should see this. You Frances: Are you a professional writer? What is your profession to write so well? Thank you for the article. I always love to read good writing.

5:50 PM  
Blogger frances said...

hi marissa,
i took my chance & rewatched hwrl all over again. just finished vol 1 and its starting to overwhelm me once more...i'm not sure how i will go about vol 2 coz i think these are the 'toughest to watch' episodes in the drama :(

but i miss jaeho so much.


hey there byjglobal,
same here, i also got emotionally drained for a few days after watching hwrl the first time.

thanks !! but nope, i'm not a writer. i'm just a fan inspired to jot down my thoughts by a man who has this aura a warmth and intelligence. a man who deserves respect and utmost admiration ^^

8:32 PM  
Blogger bb said...

ah... jaeho, the pain in all of our hearts that just wont go away. never felt for a character as much as i did for him.

6:40 AM  
Blogger joycebay said...

Yup agree with Marissa and BYglobal
I just can't bear to watch it a second time so never will probably. This is just too sad a story.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>