Monday, January 16, 2006

gotta shake it to the left !!

i've read a number of postings regarding the status of byj's latest drama & i'm really hoping that they can settle all those issues at the soonest possible time. that's all i can say for now coz my info on the drama is limited only to those that i've read in byj sites and byjfans' blogs plus i'm not familiar with the pre production stuff of korean dramas. from what i've been reading though, it looks a bit complicated and can take time to iron out the creases. to be honest, i'm a little uneasy on what's going on and i really feel that precious time is being wasted by yong joon while waiting for this drama. i know he has to prepare for the role but this preparation thing is dragging way too long. i can only shake my head for another lost golden opportunity.

having said that, i think its time for me to amuse myself again. this is my way of venting out this negative feeling i'm getting lately, thanks to the continuing saga of yong joon's new drama !!

ok, this sounds really crazy and too shallow but i just noticed that yong joon often uses his left hand when he handles his mobile phone. he's right handed but i saw lots of pictures that his left hand is holding the phone! haha, i noticed this coz i also do the same thing *blush*. i'm right handed but i also use my left hand when i use my phone ^^, chopsticks, bread knife, peel an apple, play bowling, badminton....just about almost everything except handwriting. ha, at last, i found an affinity with yong joon !!!

anyways, here are some photos of yong joon using his left hand with the phone. dont know if these were instictive on his part or simply choreographed for better viewing but whatever, its still a good feeling that we do the same thing, even how trivial it is ^^

hehe, in this photo, he used his right hand but it still went to the left ear ^^

i almost forgot, like yong joon, i also play the piano ^^, but mine is not a grand piano, not even a baby :P

6 Comments:

Blogger bb said...

mmm... i've never noticed that! now that you've shown the pics, seems to be true though... haha, i wonder if we would be able to find the same number of pics of him using his right hand... :p

9:44 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

hi,

I never noticed that too! I can't remember using my left hand to make calls and sms.

7:27 PM  
Blogger frances said...

hello bb & m,
i miss our man so much, cant help but notice these little things about him...you probably already know this but i also saw some pics of him touching the earlobe of his right ear...poor me...^^

9:34 PM  
Blogger Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi Frances,
It's the 1rst time I post here although I've visited your blog many times.
Wow, it's amazing, I've never noticed that too. I'm right handed and I always use my right hand to make calls.
Btw, i think we all miss our man very much.
camille

12:31 PM  
Blogger joycebay said...

Hi Frances,
Ah so I am annother one that is right handed and uses my left hand alot too....wow didn't know that is unusally!

5:53 PM  
Blogger frances said...

hello camille & joycebay !!
nice of u guys to drop by. missing him is making me a bit crazy ^^ trying to find out or look for something diff about him :)

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>